What is the Cicalfate Repair cream?
Cicalfate Repair cream is formulated to soothe dry irritations in adults, children, and infants. It can be applied on skin or external mucous membranes. If you have questions about a specific problem, please consult your doctor first.
How is it applied?
- In case of dry irritations, apply Cicalfate Repair cream once or twice daily by massaging gently. Entire family. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Spray a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water.
What are the expected benefits from this product?
• Helps restore and promote optimal skin recovery.
• Speed of recovery is 4X faster vs untreated skin(1)
• Rich, protective texture helps balance the skin
• Helps maintain proper moisture level for skin restoration
• Can be used on body, face and lips
• Suitable for infants, children, adults KEY INGREDIENTS
• C+ Restore, a new postbiotic restorative ingredient, is rich in proteins that help skin restoration while preserving skin’s natural barrier
• Copper- Zinc Sulfate Complex helps promote and maintain a healthy skin environment
• Avène Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin
Consumers are advised to check product composition systematically before purchasing. AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM). HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL. GLYCERIN. ZINC OXIDE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. POLYGLYCERYL-2 SESQUIISOSTEARATE. PEG-22/DODECYL GLYCOL COPOLYMER. ALUMINUM SUCROSE OCTASULFATE. ALUMINUM STEARATE. BEESWAX (CERA ALBA). COPPER SULFATE. MAGNESIUM STEARATE. MAGNESIUM SULFATE. MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA). WATER (AQUA). ZINC SULFATE.
There are no reviews yet.